Someone needs to be getting something done around here, and for the last week or three, it hasn't been me. Life happened. Oh, I could make a list that would collect hugs, prayers...but really, sometimes the dips help you appreciate the highs.
So...How about a round of to-do lists? As in...what do you need to get done before the end of the month? There are big deadlines coming up...the Brava novella contest, the SuperRomance contest, heck, I had to register my RITA judging preferences today!
- Polish the partial of Where There's Smoke.
- Draft a synopsis for Orgasmic.
- Prep my Writing To Deadline workshop.
- Complete my handouts for the CORL conference.
- Fast Draft Getting Personal.
And you? What's on your list?
Jenna is hard at work on her next title for Mills & Boon Modern Extra. In the meantime, check out her website, blog, or reading group, We Call It Research.