Monday, November 19, 2007

New Book-- New Newsie--New Party!


Because I missed my day to post, Dara was kind enough to give me her day...(thanks, Dara!)



I have a new release coming out soon! Suni’s Gift is due to be released on November 26th...I”m really excited about this one. I haven’t been this excited since Haley’s Cabin was released. It’s my first Phaze story and my first REAL ménage story.

Here’s a blurb:

High School English Teacher, Suni Buchanan married the man of her dreams and has a job she loves. As a firefighter, Ross sees his fair share of heartache and performs heroic acts every day. So, why does she fantasize about being with two men? It's wicked and selfish of her to even consider something so scandalous. But then Ross shocks her when he announces that he's read her journal and knows her secret desire. He goes one further when he surprises her with a special present for Christmas. A threesome that includes their mutual friend, Alex Boggs. But will the passion-filled night change their marriage for better or worse?

***And for an exciting excerpt go here: Excerpt

Also, I have a brand spankin’ new newsletter! To sign up go here: Anne's Newsie This is not a chat group. I will only be sending out one or two newsletters a month, so don’t worry, you WILL NOT get overloaded by chatter!

If you’d like to chat with me and other authors and readers, feel free to sign up to my chat group here: Anne’s Chat Group

NOTE: To celebrate my Phaze release, there will be a bunch of us Phaze authors chatting it up over at at my chat group (see link above) on November 26th...prizes, excerpts, and our hunky waiter, Dax! Come join the fun!


Sexy Phaze Authors attending:

Victoria Blisse
Aurora Black
Jamie Hill
Sapphire Phelan
Derek Musgrave
Brenna Lyons
&
Anne Rainey

2 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

Woo hoo, Anne. Congrats. Can't wait.

Dara said...

Wow, Anne - sounds really hot. Good luck with the release.