Friday, February 1, 2008

February is for Romance


It's that time again! Love is in the air and Valentine cards line the shelves at the card shops. Every year my DH tries to outdo himself in the Romance department. Being married to a romance author, he has his work cut out for him. He's done things like draw a huge heart in the driveway in sidewalk chalk, and hire a limmousine to take us to the ballet. His soul is romantic and yes - I know how lucky that makes me. But many of my friends see the whole Valentine's Day thing as the guy's responsibility. So, this year I'm going to do something special for my guy. I have no idea what yet. Any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.
What about you? What romantic notions do you have up your sleeve? What do you hope your significant other does for you on this highest holiday of love?

1 comment:

Jenyfer Matthews said...

My hubby came home while I was drooling over some shoes I'd found on the internet - and even though they are impractical and I don't *need* them, he encouraged me to buy them. Shoes and chocolates for Valentine's - from a guy who routinely forgets the day entirely - what more could a girl ask for?

I'm giving him a box of assorted fine whiskeys and making him brownies. Two great tastes...that should be eaten separately!! LOL