Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Release and Contest!


I'm so excited to announce my first release from Red Sage! I've already garnered a terrific review for this novella from Romance Junkies you can read here.
Here's the blurb: When Audrey Brookstone meets a handsome foreigner at a Broadway show, she's instantly taken with his good looks and charming demeanor. After an evening of passion in his limousine, he whisks away to be his courtesan in Cazbekistan, where he is a crown prince. Prince Milo agrees not to force himself on her, but rather to make her fall in love with him in only eight weeks, or he must set her free with a king's ransom. Can Audrey resist his charms or will she give in to his lavish seduction?
Win a $15 gift card from Fictionwise by answering all the questions on my website . I'll draw a winner on Friday, May 8! Just email me the answers at ddedmon88 @ yahoo.com.
Good Luck!

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Dara!!! Huge congrats, Yeah!! Gosh what a beautiful cover and review!!
Mmm, Prince Milo going to be a great hero!!!

Dara Edmondson said...

Aw - thanks, Cathie!